The hotel has 14 rooms distributed as follows:
1) Two Special rooms: With city views on the fourth floor of the hotel. The hotel lift only reaches the third floor, however, the rooms can be reached by the internal staircase from the third floor.
- Alhambra viewpoint:, With magnificent views of the Alhambra, Albayzin and the Cathedral.
- Cathedral viewpoint: With equally magnificent views of the Cathedral, Albayzin and the Carmen de Mauror.
2) Gomerez rooms: Each with a balcony over the Cuesta de Gomerez, the street which leads you to the Alhambra. From some of these rooms you can see the Torres Bermejas and La Torre de la Vela (Alhambra). Also one of these rooms has a restored closed wooden and glass balcony.
3) Mauror rooms:: These rooms face the patio over the Mauror walls and the Carmen de Mauror, as well as the rest of the Carmenes stepped on the hill of the Alhambra.
All of the rooms are twin rooms, with two single beds except three of the Mauror which have double beds.